2 Bay Smart Battery Quick Charger w/ (2) Audioroot 96Wh Lithium Smart Battery
NEW VERSION of our dual battery bay desktop charger. Lighter, smaller and smarter. The charger is now built in a rugged and lightweight aluminium housing. The fan has been removed for silent operation and a bright OLED screen has been added to provide battery information to the user. This charger will charge our smart batteries in under 3 hours.
- Weight : 430g
- Height : 36mm
- Length : 170mm
- Width : 109mm
- Mating Connector : 5-pin standard battery connector
- LED + OLED Status Display
- Maximum charginig current: 2.0A per bay
- Simultaneous charging of both batteries
- LED STATUS :
- Green flashing: Charging
- Green solid: Charge complete
- Off : no battery in corresponding bay
- Included Power Supply 90-260VAC, 24V, 3.4A DC /
- 140x60x34mm, 360g
- UL listed, CE Compliant
- OLED DISPLAY :
- Current state of charge (%)
- Battery voltage
- Charging current
- Cycle count
14.4V 96Wh Smart Lithium Battery with embedded OLED Display
This all new model has a built-in OLED display which allows real time display of the battery’s state of charge information. This helps users get precise information about a battery’s voltage, current draw, run time, etc… when connected to any type of equipment. This is very useful when connecting the battery to a piece of equipment or DC current distributor which is not SMBUS enabled.
Operation of the embedded OLED display is fully automatic. When the battery is disconnected the OLED can be activated by shaking the battery allowing to check battery capacity, cycle count and pack temperature. When powering a device from the battery the OLED display turns on and displays real time state of charge information. Once the device is shut down or disconnected from the pack the OLED display shuts off.
When the battery is connected to a fully compatible SMBUS device the OLED will stay to save power and keep the SMBUS lines free.
- High energy density rechargeable li-ion battery
- SMBUS compatible Impedance Track™ fuel gauge
- Embedded OLED display
- Industry standard 5 pin connector