New from Lectrosonics!
The DBSM single battery and DBSMD dual battery digital bodypack transmitters are the latest in the long standing SM Series of miniature transmitters that are part of the Lectrosonics digital ecosystem including D Squared, DCR822, DCHR/DCHT, and Duet systems. The new models feature a tuning range covering both the A1 and B1 bands from 470-608 MHz. The new transmitters include high-efficiency circuitry for extended run time, and offer RF power selections at 10, 25 and 50 mW. Additionally there is a new high-density transmission mode (HDM) which allows for a much tighter channel spacing of only 200 kHz. This yields more than double the operating frequencies per available spectrum. The units can be configured as either transmitters or recorders, with files stored on microSD card memory in the industry standard
- Broadcast Wave .wav (BWF) format at 24 bits, 48 kHz sample rate.
- 100% digital audio and transmission w/ extremely low audio noise floor
- 20 to 20 kHz frequency response in D2 mode, 112 dB dynamic range
- Increased battery life vs. older digital units
- High pass filtering at 20, 35, 50, 70, 100, 120, and 150 Hz
- Selectable RF power settings: 10 mW, 25 mW and 50 mW
- High Density Mode (HDM) for extremely tight carrier spacing (200 kHz)
- On-board .WAV Recording via microSDHC card (24 bits, 48 kHz)
- Timecode jam sync support via TA5 input jack, <1PPM accuracy
- AES-256 CTR mode Encryption with 4 different key policies
- Servo-bias microphone input, all “servo only” and “universal” wired lav and headset mics with TA5 connectors are compatible.
The DBSM & DBSMD are available now! Call your TAI Audio representative with any questions and to order yours today!
DBSM Single Battery Transmitter TAI Price: $1,679.00 Order Now!
DBSMD Dual Battery Transmitter TAI Price: $1,739.00 Order Now!