Sound Devices announces Firmware v7.00 for the MixPre Original and MixPre II Series!
Version 7.00 adds the capability to run one instance of NoiseAssist on the MixPre II Series.
- The optional NoiseAssist plugin for the MixPre II Series uses an advanced signal processing algorithm to reduce background noises such as traffic, generators, HVAC noise, and more.
- NoiseAssist is useful in many applications – fast turnaround productions where there is no time for post, live broadcast and streaming, preview on set, feeds to video village, IFB feeds, rough guide mixes, just to name a few examples.
- The plugin features a simple user interface with only one adjustment: the amount of background noise to suppress. One instance of NoiseAssist may be run on any channel, bus L or bus R.
- Available for download now at store.sounddevices.com for an introductory price of $300.
- Firmware version 7.00 or higher, available for free from the Sound Devices website, is required for NoiseAssist.
Additional Features added in v7.00
- Output delay enhancements
- The MixPre-3 II and MixPre-6 II now have up to 400 ms of output delay available.
- Output delay now applies to USB outputs for the MixPre-3 II, MixPre-6 II, MixPre-10 II, and MixPre-10T. Adding delay on USB outputs allows sound and picture to be more easily synced during live streaming applications.
- Additional sample rate options for the MixAssist plugin
- Support for P.I. Engineering’s X-keys® Programmable Keypads, Sticks & Keyboards.
- All current MixPre II Series models and legacy MixPre Series have received performance improvements.
- MixPre users may download firmware version 7.00 at: www.sounddevices.com/download
Contact your sales representative with any questions!