Wisycom MTP60 Wideband Bodypack Transmitter (470MHz - 1160MHz)
The MTP60 is absolutely jam-packed with features. You can power the MTP60 with 2 x AA battery (Alkaline, NiMh, Lithium) or a MPRLBP lithium battery (5.55 Wh).
This small bodypack with ergonomic rounded edges adds comfort in TV, theater, movies and other applications requiring discreet deployment.
- Multi-Band RF (470MHz - 1160MHz)
- The multi-band MTP60 currently has the widest tuning range of any wireless transmitter on the market offering a massive range of frequencies to choose from.
[United States USA frequency range : 470-663 & 940-960 MHz, MAX 100MW]
- Bluetooth 5 Long Range (Control)
- Monitor & control with Bluetooth via Wisycom Manager software or mobile device apps to adjust parameters in real time
- Linear (Intermodulation Distortion Elimination)
- Advanced linear technology eliminates intermodulation distortion for more robust signal, extended range, and the ability to operate multiple transmitters in close proximity to each other without needing an intermod
- Selectable Bandwidth (Flexibility in RF Environments)
- FPGA based signal processing allows easy switching between wide and narrow band operation which, together with “Linear’ mode allows intermod free frequency planning with as little as 200kHz channel spacing
- Ultrasonic Protection (Noise you can't hear)
- Integrated low-pass audio filter eliminates ultrasonic interference from devices such as focus pullers
- Real Time Positioning and XYZ Accelerometer
- Dedicated hardware for accurate real time positioning and advanced user interface for accessibility assistive gestures.
- Embedded Recorder
- Simultaneous transmit and audio recording on micro-SD (except in USA)
- Haptic Engine
- An integrated haptic engine that gives tactile feedback with different vibration patterns. This can also be activated by the remote control to discreetly alert users.